[MLB-WIRELESS] Mini PCs (slightly OT)

Gabrielle Harrison & Paul van den Bergen gabpaul at numbat.melbpc.org.au
Fri May 20 16:55:34 EST 2005

On Wed, 18 May 2005 10:48:51 +1000, Nick Sibbing
<Nick.Sibbing at arts.monash.edu.au> wrote:
> A customer of mine asked about Australian suppliers for small form
> factor pcs eg the VIA eden series that we had some interest in on this
> list some time back.

I breifly looked at the PC104 format (about half the size of mini ITX,
IIRC - about the size of a PCI card), but never really go a good idea of
capacity or hardware requirements (like does it require some sort of
backplane arrangement).  does any one know any more about this stuff who
can give us a heads up?

--
   ########## Paul van den Bergen,
#  #       # & Anja van den Bergen