[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna link

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 21:30:06 EST 2005

Hi actually i had very limited success with it, it is good for around the
house and it picks up a few things on the roof but nothing over 1Km unless
it was amplified to start with(local libraries). So I brought it in to the
second last meet and it was put onto the analyser and ..... it bombed out
badly, it would seem that it was designed for a totally different frequency
or someone didnt do the calcs properly. I have had a look for a formula for
calculating the proper lengths  and i didnt get too far, as there is a lot
of clutter from commercial manufacturers who worked this out and now want to
get their dividends to pay up :(