[MLB-WIRELESS] For Sale: 60Gb USB/Firewire Hard Drive

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 16:22:58 EST 2005

Hi Guys,

I'll give you guys first dibs on this, otherwise it goes to eBay...

Price $200 ono

It is a Fujitsu 60Gb 5400RPM 8Mb Cache 2.5" (laptop size) Hard Drive
in a combo USB 2.0 / FireWire (IEEE 1394) slim portable enclosure (brushed
silver metal).

It is powered from a PS/2 mouse/keyboard port using a "piggyback" style
connector (so you can still plug in a mouse/keyboard).

It is almost completely unused.  I bought it shortly before my work gave me
a laptop, so now I have little use for it.  I have formatted it and checked
that it works, both in USB and FireWire mode.

I'll leave the offer open for a few days.  I will deliver to the
inner-eastern and south-eastern suburbs, otherwise, I'll express post it.

Dan