[MLB-WIRELESS] Node under construction...

Alan gone_4wding at bigpond.com
Sun May 15 20:44:20 EST 2005

Rick and Daryl,
Can you include me in the discussions also. I am trying to get a linux
box up and running with RH7.0 also and would like to know how you get on.

I am also looking for a low price hi gain antenna, mind you, I am eyeing
off a galaxy antenna that is still sitting on someones roof nearby.

Is a linux box necessary for routing between an access point and say a
minitar operating in infrastructure mode connecting to another site?

Cheers
Alan
node IJU
Under construction...