[MLB-WIRELESS] FreeBSD CD's

Gabrielle Harrison & Paul van den Bergen gabpaul at numbat.melbpc.org.au
Tue Mar 22 15:19:28 EST 2005

Hi all,

just a quick de-lurk - has anyone here got access to a relatively recent
copy of FreeBSD CDs (e.g. 5.3-RELEASE) or say fast (and free) access to
one of the mirror sites (ftp.au.freebsd.org aka ftp.planetmirror.com,
ftp2.au.freebsd.org aka mirror.aarnet.edu.au or ftp3.au.freebsd.org aka
mirror.pacific.net.au) and would be willing to write me the 2 CDs? Am
currently attempting dialup download of 650 MB... *sigh*

I can pay in Homebrew and or blank CDs...

--
   ########## Paul van den Bergen,
#  #       # & Anja van den Bergen
   #   ###### gabpaul at melbpc.org.au