[MLB-WIRELESS] wanted a file cabit

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Mon Mar 21 11:20:55 EST 2005

On this topic,

GlobalCenter (the colocation facility in South Melbourne) are getting rid of
a huge amount of racks in essentially perfect condition - They just upgraded
them to a model that's deeper (damn those long servers nowadays), but
they're basically just being thrown out.

I believe they were willing to let go of them for ludicrously cheaply (ie:
the tens of dollars) - I'm not entirely sure if this offer is open
completely to the public, but I have a contact in there and can chase up on
people's behalf if they're interested.

The only catch is they don't have side panels or doors - they're just the
full height racks.

Cheers,

	Fenn.