[MLB-WIRELESS] (Mostly) OT: Older SDRAM supplier

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Fri Mar 11 18:20:41 EST 2005

Hi Guys,

This is a mostly off topic post, though the results could end up with a net
benefit to Melb Wireless if my plan goes ahead. Anyway, obscurities aside -

Does anyone know of a supplier for older PC133 SDRAM in large-ish batches?
There's gotta be heaps of it lying around from upgraded/retired machines.
I'm looking for 64-128MB DIMMS in quantities of 10-20+?

I'm thinking if anyone knows of good, cheap, 2nd hand hardware suppliers,
it's Melbwireless :)

Ta heaps,

	Fenn.