[MLB-WIRELESS] Aerial photos

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:36:18 EST 2005

In my local rag was a story on aerial photographs of melbourne areas
including a street level resolution of  pictures. So i loaded it up an lo
and behold there was my house....albeit 30 min later, this site is slooow.
Anyway if youre desperate for identifying los with trees and other features
this may be usefull. Another thing to note that this is really only usefull
if youre looking at well established trees as these images seem to be at
least 4 years old.
still if youre patient see how you go

www.city2see.com

cheers