[MLB-WIRELESS] Faulty WRT54GS?

Bryce W bryce at brycesworld.com.au
Tue Mar 8 17:46:08 EST 2005

I recently brought a Linksys WRT54GS and I believe it may be faulty. Ive
setup a Minitar in the past so im not completely new to it all.

Anyway, what happens is as soon as I make ANY change of any kind to the
Linksys router settings though its webmin, the AP will disappear off the
wired network (using tools such as "Softperfect Network Scanner" to try
and find it) until I physically unplug the power and plug it back in.
As soon as I have reset the power, everything works fine......until next
change.
Ive tried googling for others who have had a similar problem but couldnt
find much. Can anyone confirm this is faulty? Has anyone else had a
problem similar? Any suggestions?
                                                    - Bryce W