[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless amp

Brenton D ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 5 16:00:35 EST 2005

Get a radio licence so you can pump out as much as you want.
Or who is going to know how much your output is, I anybody asks say you have 20mtrs off lmr * hidden.

Winder <winder at iinet.net.au> wrote:
Someone tell me where my maths is going wrong.... I thought 1 watt into a 23
dBi antenna would give you about 7 watts.....

Regards,
g at z.