[MLB-WIRELESS] membership.

Joseph Sirucka jsirucka at connectingyou.com.au
Thu Mar 3 18:02:19 EST 2005

Nick

As the secretary, I will have membership cards to hand out at the next
meeting, so your chances of getting laid have decreased even further
:-). As I said last meeting, I endevour to resolve memberships and will
have a good deal done by then, and will hear every complaint, being the
secretary at the meeting.

I will resolve either peoples problems or be in the process of getting
them resolved.

There is no conspiracy, nor a circle of evil. The comittee are like you
and me, are people who also work, and feed themselves so they have the
energy to continue doing melbourne wireless activities.

regards

Joseph