[MLB-WIRELESS] FS: 1 x Grandstream BT101, 1 x Grandstream BT1 02.

Tony Langdon (ATC) tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Thu Mar 3 13:19:00 EST 2005

> You cannot run anything on the asterisk server at the same
> time. This has been proven time and time again.

In that case, might as well give it a miss. :-/

> Go out and buy a small form factor dell with 2 pci slots it's
> only 30 x 30 x 10cm high. Anything above a p3-750 is fine.

In the short term, cost is an issue, though I'm not progressing in a hurry
on this one anyway (same reason I didn't jump at the Grandstreams - it's
called cash flow :-/ ).  In the long term, unless the small form factor PC
is something that sits in the corner and consumes only a few watts, it's not
gonna fly...