[MLB-WIRELESS] FS: 1 x Grandstream BT101, 1 x Grandstream BT102.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Wed Mar 2 21:50:57 EST 2005

I guess that's the difference between second hand, and still under
warranty...

A bit more background, these units were obtained from www.ozvoip.com, and
are still under warranty by them. I'm offering these as new, or if nobody
is interested, I will just be shipping them back to the guys at OzVoIP.

Either way, I don't make anything off these, and the only cost saving to
me is the courier to take the units back to Canberra.