[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Access

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 29 13:04:50 EST 2005

I actually have squid running on the same box, can i get apache to go via
squid first or something?

if i was running Nat i could do this:

$IPTABLES -t nat -A PREROUTING -i $eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j
REDIRECT --to-port 3128(or 8000)

ivile01 at yahoo.com.au | ivile at ivile.bur.st
http://bur.st/~ivile (waveguides) | http://ivile.bur.st |
http://ivile.bur.st/ivile/64/ (my car)