[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Access

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 29 10:59:22 EST 2005

Yes that was a really good site at aaf and i remember playing on that bf
server with Nigel once and also many other time.

I should get the game servers back running on my server.

I also have about 20GB on my ftp site at 10.10.129.145 and i just copied
350MB of fc3 updates to it
I also have over 100GB at 10.10.129.146 but that comp is on during the day.
Also node Fuu 10.10.128.97 has a few 100GB Of Stuff to download especially
if you like legal music!

I am also thinking of mirroring(real-time) the MW site so that people on the
wireless can access it anytime.
Maybe somekind of php script where my server will get the site for them, I
am running squid on it atm so maybe i can use that.

Thanks Brenton

ivile01 at yahoo.com.au | ivile at ivile.bur.st
http://bur.st/~ivile (waveguides) | http://ivile.bur.st |
http://ivile.bur.st/ivile/64/ (my car)