[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Access

dawid at bigpond.net.au dawid at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 28 17:00:40 EST 2005

That aside and it is still cheap. MJCC (Melbourne Junior Chamber of Commerce) has set its membership at $80 per year and has more members than MW. On top of that they have monthly programmes where key speakers are invited to talk on various topics with members paying on average $25 to attend.
If it is cash you need to raise and are unwilling to look for community sponsorship than how about inviting RF ENgineers, HP Networkers and Innovators to come down and give a half our presentation and charge 10 bucks a pop. You will be surprised at what we all will learn and on top of that MW gets more recognition in the Telco and IT sector and its all for a great cause MW.
I think we can get away with $50 membership P.A. Of course MW would have to be a little more organised so that the funds are properly used for MW community.

Dav