[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Access, was: New node, very interesting stumbles.

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 27 20:38:58 EST 2005

Another thing about letting passer by use your net and Acceptable usage
policy, If you run Nat on the internet box how is your isp going to know
what is happening on your side of the network?

ivile01 at yahoo.com.au | ivile at ivile.bur.st
http://bur.st/~ivile (waveguides) | http://ivile.bur.st |
http://ivile.bur.st/ivile/64/ (my car)
http://www.melbourne.wireless.org.au/users/?ivile