[MLB-WIRELESS] 100mW Senao CB3+Deluxe Access Point Bulk buy

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:04:36 EST 2005

Hi all,

This is a short-term bulk buy opportunity:  I'm going to be buying 6 100mW
Senao APs from Techtopia.  I am already getting them at a 5% discount for
this quantity.  Normally they are $190, I will be getting them for $180.50.
If anyone else is interested I'm hoping to get the quantity up to 10 so we
can get a further discount (unspecified at this point).  So if you've
thought about getting one, this is a good chance - and you'll get them
quickly too.

Please contact me ASAP if you're interested at dflett_at_bigpond_dot_com in
the next couple of days.

Cheers,

Dan