[MLB-WIRELESS] OSPF BGP

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 22 12:29:30 EST 2005

Well here is my BGP config that i am using between fuu and node fut,
I have noticed that the route to fuu dosent seem to disapear as much with bgp as it did when i was using ospf, They only exchange info about once a minute And it is tcp.
This is a very basic setup.

basically node fuu has my ip 10.10.128.100 and my as number

! -*- bgp -*-
!
! BGPd configuration file
!
! $Id: bgpd.conf,v 1.1.1.1 2002/12/13 20:15:29 Paul Exp $
!
hostname bgpd
password XXXXX
enable password XXXXX
!
!bgp multiple-instance
!
router bgp 7675
! you are not allowed to use this number 7675 it is public
bgp router-id 10.10.129.145
redistribute ospf
redistribute connected
network 10.0.0.0/8
neighbor 10.10.128.97 remote-as 7676
! neighbor 10.10.128.97 distribute-list local_nets in
! neighbor 10.10.128.97 route-map set-nexthop out
! neighbor 10.10.128.97 ebgp-multihop
! neighbor 10.10.128.97 next-hop-self
!
access-list all permit any