[MLB-WIRELESS] GHO ----- UPDATE!

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Jun 20 19:55:26 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brenton D." <ivile01 at yahoo.com.au>

> Is this what happened to your ap Ryan to many people connected to it and
it
> just died?

No, because you see, technically my AP can handle more connections because
it's not in such a prominent position where it pulls in a lot of noise
thereby reducing performance such as what happens at GHO. Also, my AP was
specifically FOR client connections with separate backbone links providing
dedicated bandwidth to other major nodes.  My AP is no longer operational
because Linux crashed on me and I had neither the time nor the motivation to
reconnect to what at the time had become a rather stagnant piece of network
with my efforts to push it further going largely unheard.