Tunnelling the network, was Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] GHO Performance.

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jun 3 10:05:16 EST 2005

Out of interest, does anyone in either of these clusters use Netspace
upstream? I'd really like to start pushing some MelbWireless packets
through the air up here to generate a bit more interest, and Netspace
has free intrastate peer-to-peer.
At the moment there's only one guy here in Warragul with a public AP,
and we have these farking great pine trees smack bang in the middle of
our LOS. The big killer here at the moment is that there's only me
pushing out really dull packets, so there's no wow factor.
If we get connectivity with Melbourne from here, we potentially have
clear LOS into the Latrobe Valley as far as Morwell if we bounce off the
Strzeleckis, and there's already a guy up there who's willing to house a
repeater.
- Barry

Vak: Beer mate?

--