[MLB-WIRELESS] Free Terabyte of storage (there's a catch)

Gabrielle Harrison & Paul van den Bergen gabpaul at numbat.melbpc.org.au
Wed Jun 1 14:59:58 EST 2005

Possibly. I have a Ute and can get a trialer. I can probably rope in a few
helpers with delivery vans, etc.

Some one call and see if they are still available. Then we can talk time
and availability...

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:31:49 +1000, John McClumpha
<john at incitegraphics.com.au> wrote:

> Anyone interested in getting together and grabbing these?
>
> would need to get a truck sorted - but a courier wouldn't cost too much
> if anyone's up for it?
>
> John
> node INQ
>
> 0408 141 004
>
> Benji Wakely wrote:
>
>> Hi there!
>>
>> Someone from the IT mailing list here at La Trobe uni has sent around
>> the following:
>>
>> ------------------
>> A Terabyte of storage for free.
>>

>> The catches are:
>>
>> 1) It comes in chunks of 4.5GB x 32 in 8 refrigerator-size boxes
>>
>> 2) It must be picked up from Tullamarine (the suburb, not the airport)
>> today (or possibly tomorrow).
>>
>> SEAGATE Barracuda ST34573LC 4.5GB 7200rpm 7.4ms
>>
>> http://www.seagate.com/support/disc/specs/scsi/st34573lc.html
>>
>> Let me know if you are interested.
>>
>> -------------------
>>

>> If anyone's interested, I can get a phone number for them to call...
>> ...no guarantee that it's not taken already, or as to working order or
>> anything.
>>
>> --
>> Benji Wakely
>> 0409 588 566

>> .

   ########## Paul van den Bergen,
#  #       # & Anja van den Bergen
####  #    # Glen Waverley VIC 3150 Australia
   #   ###### gabpaul at melbpc.org.au
   #   #      ph: +613 9886 3160
   #####      mob: 042 886 3160