[MLB-WIRELESS] WRT54G/WRTG54GS Bulk Buy?

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Mon Jul 25 17:13:10 EST 2005

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 09:56:09PM +1000, Adrian Eckardt wrote:
> I goto Centrecom as I find the service at MSY terrible.....maybe its just me
> but they always come across rather rude in my dealings with them...

MSY's support is basically non-existent but their prices are cheap,
about the same as swap-meet prices (and with a shop you can go back to
if there was a problem with whatever you bought).

this is fine if you know exactly what you want and don't need to be
hand-held through the process of making up your mind (or paying extra
for that support), and don't need any help to configure your purchase.

otherwise, you're better off going somewhere else - and most likely
paying more.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>           (part time cyborg)