[MLB-WIRELESS] Consumer grade AP with decent WDS

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Fri Jul 15 13:51:50 EST 2005

Hi Peter,

The avaya/proxim/orinoco AP2000 would do this no problems - I have some
second hand units available however they only have 802.11B cards with
the (a G kit is available form them though). We've been trialing them
here for our local community LAN with WDS running between 3 of them
seamlessly. If you don't need the extra speed of G then let me know and
I can help you out with an immediate solution (for a low price too!)

John
node INQ