[MLB-WIRELESS] Consumer grade AP with decent WDS

Peter Lieverdink me at cafuego.net
Fri Jul 15 13:00:57 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of you can give me a recommendation on which
consumer grade AP (in the $125 range) to buy.

I'm after an 802.11b/g solution product that can run in WDS mode, whilst
still talking to clients.

The idea is to use up to four of them in a large-ish venue (20mx50m), to
provide decent coverage for up to around 20 laptops. There may be
interference from microphones and video equipment, as well as around
about 200-odd 80kg water filled bags ;-)  And I need them by mid next
week, so overseas ordering is out.

Does anyone have any experience/suggestions? Enterprise level equipment
costing over $500 need not apply.

- P.
--
Creative Contingencies Pty. Ltd.
GPG: 9662 1CB5 8E54 450D 2E12  9D7E 580E 2519 969F 3F57