[MLB-WIRELESS] OT - but I need help

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Wed Jul 13 11:05:14 EST 2005

Yup,

Matthew's got it in one here. mod_proxy will let you do this (I also use it
to mix between linux/apache and windows/IIS servers on a single IP:port
combo), but I'm not sure about IIS.

The other option is a proxy server that supports reverse proxying (HTTP load
balancing), such as squid - It's possible there's some other proxy software
that's easy/windows friendly that can also do this.

Cheers,

    Fenn.

  _____