[MLB-WIRELESS] OT - but I need help

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 13 09:26:37 EST 2005

I;d say Matthew is right, you might have to swap the Linux box so it has the external IP.

I use mod_proxy to mirror the M.W site so people can you it via the wireless network.

Thanks Brenton

ivile01 at yahoo.com.au | ivile at ivile.bur.st
http://bur.st/~ivile (waveguides) | http://ivile.bur.st | http://ivile.bur.st/ivile/64/ (my car)
http://www.melbourne.wireless.org.au/users/?ivile