[Syd-Wireless] RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Is Melbourne Wireless dead?

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Mon Jan 24 23:02:59 EST 2005

At 09:53 PM 24/01/2005, you wrote:

>On Thursday 20 Jan 2005 10:43 am, Tony Langdon (ATC) wrote:
>
> > Popular downloads, such as Linux distros can be made available for local
> > wireless users.
>
>Agreed, distributed mirrors are always good (if you've got the disk space
>spare).
>
> > Or mabne I'll start some other services.
>
>Game servers always seem to be a popular choice, Enemy Territory seems like a
>good one as it's free (as in costs nada), popular and fun too..

Well, maybe, though games are a very low priority here.  However, if there
is local demand and it doesn't such too much CPU or RAM, why not.
:-)  Provided I don't get bogged down, I don't mind providing a game server
for others to use, provided someone's willing to keep an eye on it for me. :-)

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com