[MLB-WIRELESS] Is Melbourne Wireless dead?

Rowan Crowe rowan at sensation.net.au
Thu Jan 20 17:03:37 EST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Zoi Jones wrote:

> The problem I have (as a fairly knowledgeable person when it comes to
> computers of those people who I know personnally) that its TOO HARD.
>
> Once we have easy to install kits, (c/o Dan), then the problem will be
> cost VS return as well as who will I be able to connect to.

One big problem I have is with the outdoor installation. I'm a big guy
(197cm/6'6"/115kg) so I don't really feel comfortable stomping around on
top of a sloping tiled roof. I also don't have any experience with the
mechanics of installing a mast, weatherproofing the roof etc.

I would guess that this would be a stumbling block for many others also.

Cheers.