[MLB-WIRELESS] Is Melbourne Wireless dead?

Brenton D ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 20 15:13:55 EST 2005

I dont hink it is dead as i have seen alot of activity over these holidays.

I have setup dns servers on node fut and fuu so people can reslove domain names to internal ip adresses.

I was wondering if i can set up some how so that you can access the mw website via my net connection? some kind off webpage/php/script i can host that will get the pages from the net and give them to the internal client?

Brenton (iViLe)
ivile01 at yahoo.com.au ivile at bur.st
www.ivile.tk
www.waveguides.tk