[Syd-Wireless] RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Is Melbourne Wireless dead?

Jamie Lovick jamie.lovick at australianwireless.org
Thu Jan 20 10:16:20 EST 2005

Hi,

Personally, I still like the idea of wireless as a higher speed alternative
to DSL and PtP file sharing and streaming.

I know of many functioning and still growing networks in the Sydney area and
surrounds that people still consider worth being expanded and looked after.

Admittedly DSL is better these days, but not as "free" as wireless.

Regards

Jamie