[MLB-WIRELESS] Project rooster update

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 15 17:31:34 EST 2005

Howdy,

 It's taken me some time, but I got some crappy shots of the project rooster
tower at node HWH.

http://www.melbournewireless.org.au/maps/view?HWH

 The first shot is taken from the park on the corner of Burwood Hwy and
Roslyn st, Burwood. The camera is not great so I've had to circle the top of
the antenna. It's not as high as I'd thought and I don't know how far it can
see or be seen from, or if it can see the city.

 The second shot is the antenna itself. Still not a great shot, but you get
the idea of how big it is. No idea who the dude is.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~winder/view%201.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~winder/view%202.jpg

 If MW think this is a good place for something, then please let me know.

Regards,
g at z.