[MLB-WIRELESS] Elevation maps on BrisMesh site

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Wed Jan 12 13:52:46 EST 2005

Michael's right on the ball with this -

There's no reason why a form of image caching couldn't be used. Images
should be generated and linked against a hash of unique identifying
parameters (ie: the node names/locations) and cached. The cache is checked
prior to serving images so slow generation only happens if necessary.

Ideally, this principle should be combined with an aging/freshness mechanism
for pretty much all map image generation.

	Fenn.