[MLB-WIRELESS] DNS......READ THIS!

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 19:53:23 EST 2005

Thanks for the reminder, I am one of the people that hasnt really been
keeping up with this, and was about to suggest the need for a zero hour
register on the melb wireless web site.
My thoughts ran along the lines of assigning a name to the nodes first ip
address in the requested range, which when active can be automatically added
to the register. There would have to be provisions for letting people choose
a different ip for their assigned name as well as allowing multiple domain
names if some one required it (would this case pop up?) , heh sometimes i
wish i knew more about this stuff hehe
but anyway i think plenty of good ideas have already been suggested so its
now a matter of implementation yeah ?