[MLB-WIRELESS] DNS for melbwireless network?

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Wed Feb 23 17:45:11 EST 2005

I agree that there would have to be several DNS servers (one per
"segment") - I don't see this as a problem - however it would be worth
setting some standards initially so that once these "segments" join -
the DNS information of the two can filter across seamlessly

of course "updates" could be sent (via email, or similar) between
administrators from each segment so that the DNS information is complete
(albeit not particularly useful)

I'm happy to run a DNS server on my node for my area - as there's a few
of us all coming together at once, the growth is (read: should) going to
be great!

John
node INQ