[MLB-WIRELESS] WAG54G

Peter Swandale swandale at dodo.com.au
Wed Feb 16 23:39:45 EST 2005

Hi all

I am about to connect to broadband (finally) and I was wondering if the
Linksys WAG54G that has a built in ADSL modem as well as the router and
4 point switch has the same capability as the WRT54G, in that you can
load either Sveasoft or OpenWRT? If so, is anyone using the WAG54G
sucessfully?

As I already have a WRT54G, what ADSL modem would you recommend if I
decide to keep the WRT54G and simply buy a ADSL modem?

Many thanks

Swanny