[MLB-WIRELESS] Interesting Device for Administrators

Daniel Whitehead ashrak at iprimus.com.au
Wed Feb 16 01:03:44 EST 2005

Hi guys,

was searching through some of the older posts on the list and I found a link
to nagios.org which is a network monitoring tool simular to NNM (HP's
Network Management Software, for alearts etc) apon having a look at the site
I found this which I think would be very handy for system administrators.
Link is below

http://www.nagios.org/products/environmental/esensors/em01.php

Anyways just thought some people on the list could benifit from this.

Regards

Daniel Whitehead