[MLB-WIRELESS] UPS for Sale

Daniel Whitehead ashrak at iprimus.com.au
Sun Feb 13 18:39:50 EST 2005

Hi guys,

I have a number of decommissioned rackmount UPS for sale. All are in good
condition and are out of the old Maxi kiosks that used to be common in
shopping centres to pay bills etc. All are in working order but some have
varying battery time due to some of the batteries being dead. So I cannot
assure that they will last anymore then 20 minutes running a single
computer, router and screen setup in a mains power failure situation. But
this is ample time to shut down your computer or run to the fuse box to
switch the safety switch back on.

I have researched the price of getting new batteries for them and you can
get them for $55 from any Dick Smith or alike shop. I will deliver the USP
to anyone in the Eastern, Dandenong Foothills, Southern and Peninsula
regions. I didn't know the rules on attaching pictures etc on the lists, so
if you wish to see the condition of the UPS please e-mail me and I can send
you the pictures individually. If anyone is interested Please e-mail me with
an offer.

Regards

Daniel Whitehead
Node HTG