[MLB-WIRELESS] Would someone in the group consider running a bulk buy ?

Brenton D ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 11 08:45:10 EST 2005

I got a of mine of peoples roofs for free, i just told
them it was for a school project, when i get a car ill
go around and get as many as can.
--- owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au
<vk3jma at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Gee,  I knock on peoples door and ask and get them
for nothing.

> Dont be shy!!!
>
> Mark
>

> > Gee... $150
> > I was buying 24dbi ex-galaxy's off a Ham in tas
for $60 each (I think

http://www.mymail.com.au

majordomo at wireless.org.au
> with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the
message

=====
Brenton (iViLe)
Access node fut from the web, live stats. http://211.28.235.187:6111