[MLB-WIRELESS] Converting the WRT54G into a WRT54GS?

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 08:38:01 EST 2005

Apparently the Sveasoft firmware can get SpeedBooster to work on a
WRT54G.  This is not much help since you still need a Linksys
SpeedBooster card to take advantage of it - although I wonder if you
could go SpeedBooster between routers in WDS or AP-Client mode...

The main attraction of the WRT54GS for us is the extra flash RAM - The
WRT54G has 4Mb, the WRT54GS has 8Mb - all the better for fitting more
applications on.

Cheers,

Dan