[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: melbwireless-dev' development list?

Dan McGarry it.psl at fsp.org.vu
Sun Feb 6 23:18:25 EST 2005

Matt Mills wrote:

> I'm  generally a passive listener to this stuff, but would take a great
> interest in the devel conversations..... as would most people on this
> list I imagine.

Seconded. I'm actually in Vanuatu, but this is one of several mailing
lists I'm lurking on to try and keep track of best practices,
up-and-coming tech and good deals. A dev mailing list would mean I
wouldn't have to spam the group with what would likely be irrelevant
questions in a general discussion, but on-topic for a strictly technical
thread.

Regards,

Dan McGarry		it.psl at fsp.org.vu

IT Consultant/Trainer - FSP Vanuatu