[MLB-WIRELESS] DD-WRT

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:18:27 EST 2005

Hi Guys,

There's a "New" WRT54G/GS firmware out there called DD-WRT.  It is based
on Sveasoft's Alchemy software, but adds a few things - the main thing
being being a Radius Gateway built into the firmware.  I haven't tried
it myself so I've no idea of any of Sveasoft's many bugs have been
fixed.  Still, this might be an alternative for those who prefer
Sveasoft to OpenWRT.  The DD-WRT project is releasing all of it's
sources under the GPL.

http://sf01_32.ipx10813.ipxserver.de/dd-wrt/index.html

Dan