[MLB-WIRELESS] I have a project.....

Matthew Delves mdelves at mattdelves.com
Thu Dec 8 10:16:43 EST 2005

The Smart Array 2 does work (well, I have a 2/p that works fine under
both FreeBSD and Linux).

You will need to do all of the raid configuration from either the smart
start cd or find some floppy disc's to use. I had to do the later.

With regards to functioning under Linux, it is simple like working with
any other hard disk drive. Apart from the controller modules there is
nothing special that requires loading into the kernel.

The devices should appear under
/dev/ida

Thanks,
Matthew Delves