[MLB-WIRELESS] I have a project.....

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Wed Dec 7 19:30:25 EST 2005

Hi All,

The raid controller will most likely be a compaq smart array or possibly
the later smart array 2

Not sure if linux drivers ever came out for these as this was before
compaq / hp started to support
linux.

On the plus side they did support sco back then so you never know.

The Smart array controller is configured via the smart start cd of which
i may have an older one
around somewhere having worked with hp/compaq for 10 years plus.

Cheers

Peter
NodeGUR