[MLB-WIRELESS] downpipe antenna

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 3 18:01:13 EST 2005

I would use a piece of aluminum instead, you can get a 1M piece from Capral aluminum or any other aluminum place for quite cheap, They are much better than a downpipe as they don't flex, dint or bend. If you make and aluminum one it will be the only item in your setup that will last the longest. You can also tap the connector threads into the aluminum. Trust me i make them.