[MLB-WIRELESS] New world record for wifi link (125 Miles).

Tim Hogard thogard at knotty.abnormal.com
Fri Aug 5 23:39:32 EST 2005

I have a very large tripod that provides a 40mm (or is it 50mm) pole
at either 2m or 3 m.  Its the one I had at the meetings a along
time ago and its made of fence pipe so its quite sturdy.

One problem that I see might be a problem is that altitude is
needed.  Even the 5.7 stuff I've been playing with often needs
just 3 or 4 m above the ground to work in very clear line of sight
situations.

-tim
http://hvc.abnnormal.com