[MLB-WIRELESS] New world record for wifi link (125 Miles).

Tom Fifield gummay at gummAY.net
Sat Aug 6 01:32:39 EST 2005

Sorry Jamie, all -- we still haven't patched the system for Wiki Edit
collisions.

As in, two people edit at the same time, one saves, then the other saves
over the top.

I'll fix it up where I see it happening in the meantime

Cheers,

Tom