[MLB-WIRELESS] New world record for wifi link (125 Miles).

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:28:22 EST 2005

Under linux in hostap you can set power levels of the 200mw veritech (senao)
cards, and as a further advantage they do have a second connector for
diversity so...  anyone for dual antenna setup at both ends? A small tx
antenna (right on the legal eirp) and a large rx antenna obviously no size
limitation on that.
Heh this could be some fun. btw my dish is quite portable i brought it back
from wa on commercial airliner all folded up nice and neat. It will
definitly fit on a roof rack like a surfboard well closer to a malibu board
:P I havent even had a thought about feeds for it etc, its not offset so
puting a cantenna on it would be very easy.

The weather man on one of the tv channels loves this type of stuff so maybe
get a bit of free tv publicty