[MLB-WIRELESS] pigtail pricing

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Thu Apr 28 01:14:04 EST 2005

I used to charge $38-40 for them (cost price), but the difference
between mine and others was that I use(d) clamp bulkhead connectors
which alone are worth $18. The beauty of these connectors is that after
a while, with wear and tear (and user error) they often break - cheaper
to reuse or reterminate the pigtail (basically half price). I know most
people don't care about quality, but having seen so much of the cheap
stuff simply not work, I am of the opinion that its worth spending the
extra few $ to make the system work.

Regards,

Vaskos