[MLB-WIRELESS] Getting 802.11g through an apartment block

Me guy_vid at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 19 14:52:59 EST 2005

Hi David,

No, this isn't about the 4 node concept. My question was about another
location and of course my friends think I'm the wireless expert. So,
whenever I'm asked a wireless question I just post it on here and hope
someone gets back to me in time :)

Thanks everyone - you've made me sound intelligent!

As for the 4 nodes... I've been spending my time setting up the workstation
and local network side of things. I've configured the routers and the
weekend after this coming one I'll do a "proof of concept" by setting up all
4 nodes at the church and configure from there. Then, I'll do the purchase
and implement.

Anyone want to repair a modified 24db grid antenna? It's need some more
silicon at the base and some bit of metal has fallen off the end of the
cable inside the case thing (what do you call it anyway?). ?

Guy